We were joined by repeat guest Anthony di Iorio, a definite contender for having (co-)founded the most projects in the blockchain space including Ethereum, Kryptokit, Decentral and Jaxx. We got an update on the vibrant Toronto blockchain scene and Decentral. The main discussion revolved around the new wallet Jaxx that is simultaneously a Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet and takes a significant step towards a more unified and accessible cryptocurrency experience. Finally, we discussed his recent appointment as Chief Digital Officer at the Toronto Stock Exchange / TMX Group and the upcoming trade show Blockchain World Expo.
Topics we discussed in this episode
- Update on Decentral and Kryptokit
- How the Jaxx wallet
- Unique UI challenges of Ethereum wallets
- The role of community in bringing innovation to corporates
- His role as Chief Digital Officer at the TMX Group
- The upcoming Blockchain World Expo in Toronto