As the blockchain field continues evolving rapidly, Sebastien, Meher and Brian take some time to discuss the current environment and the longer term implications of blockchains. We discussed how smart contracts could affect the pace of innovation and the competitiveness of industries. We also talked about the role DAOs will play and what we can take away from the current DAO crowdsale and its connection with Slock.it.
Topics we discussed in this episode
- How companies running on smart contracts could impact the pace and cost of innovation
- A smart contract-based insurance example
- Why smart contracts and blockchains will challenge our understanding of organizations
- The current state of DAOs
- Slock.it and the DAO crowdsale