Stratumn CEO Richard Caetano and Head of Research Anuj das Gupta joined us to discuss their work to bring security and integrity to processes. We covered the philosophy behind the company and why they use cryptography and other technologies coming out of the crypto space while shunning a classical blockchain design.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How Paris-based startup Stratumn was founded
- Why Stratumn’s thinking revolves around processes
- How Proof-of-Process secures the who, what, where, when and why of each step of a process
- How Stratumn uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to protect privacy
- The connection between Proof-of-Process and blockchain protocols
- Why using cryptography to secure processes didn’t gain traction earlier but does so today