That decentralized networks represent a massive investment opportunity is no longer a controversial view. In the last year alone, over 200 funds dedicated to investing in cryptoassets have been created.
But the principles and frameworks to understand this new world are still in its infancy. One fund at the forefront of advancing this understanding has been Multicoin Capital. Their Founders Kyle Samani and Tushar Jain joined us to discuss some of the concepts they use to invest in decentralized networks.
Topics we discussed in this episode
- Google Glass and the origin story of Multicoin Capital
- Why the most used smart contract platform will produce the winning store of value
- Why they are bearish on Bitcoin
- Why money is best thought of as an adjective not a noun
- Differentiating between work, payment and burn-and-mint tokens
- Why work tokens capture network value better than payment tokens
- The future of Multicoin