As a society, we have organized as tribes, hierarchies, and markets to accomplish the most impressive of achievements. Human cooperation and collective organization are present at nearly every significant milestone in the history of human civilization. As we move towards an increasingly connected and automated society and economy, there will become a need for decentralized infrastructure which enables companies and markets to make fast decisions at scale.
We’re joined by Matan Field, CEO of DAOstack, a new platform that aims to become the operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack is building a toolset to allow decentralized governance and building self-organizing collectives at scale.
Topics we discussed in this episode
- Matan’s background and journey since founding Backfeed
- What is a DAO and the necessary components to create a functional DAO
- The role of DAOs in today’s society and over the long-term
- DAOstack as “WordPress for DAOs”
- The different layers of DAOstack and their respective roles
- Holographic Consensus and the governance model of the DAOstack Genesis DAO
- The purpose of the GEN token and the idea of circular token economies
- DAOstacks recent crowdsale and upcoming project roadmap