As we take some time to record new interviews, we’re releasing content from DappCon which took place in Berlin in August. This week, you’ll hear a panel moderated by Sebastien on usability and user experience in blockchain-based apps and products.
The panelists where Chriss Sugg of AirSwap, Alex Van de Sande of the Ethereum Foundation, Itamar Lesuisse or Argent and Pedro Gomez of Wallet Connect.
Topics we discussed in this episode
- The state of usability in the blockchain space
- How evolving technology inform concepts in user experience
- Building products in Web2.0 vs. Web 3
- Creating dialog between engineers and designers
- Why crypto product haven’t gained adoption from non-crypto savvy people
- Adoption of crypto by the unbanked
- Gathering usage data for the purpose of product development