Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin joined us once again to discuss the state of Ethereum and the efforts to innovate the protocol. We covered the takeaways from the DAO fork, switching to the proof-of-stake system Casper and how to think about blockchain interoperability.
Topics we discussed in this episode
- – Lessons from the DAO hack
- – The security flaws of Proof-of-Work
- – Why Proof-of-Stake will provide more security and scalability
- – The state of Casper and transition timeline
- – Blockchain interoperability